Monday 18 April 2011

Indication 2 that I'm weird

I have a strange dislike of certain numbers.  It may seem arbitrary to most people, but to me it makes perfect sense.
I dislike numbers that end in 1, 4, 6, or 9.  With some exceptions, I don't have a dislike of the number 69, I'm sure you can guess why (wink wink, nudge nudge)
The reason I dislike them is simple.
They are two close to lovely round numbers that end in 0 or 5.
For example, 79 is allllllmost 80, I wish it would be 80.  It's so close.  I think it wishes it was 80 too.
41 is almost 40, it's also almost 42, which is of course the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.
It wishes it were either one more, or one less.

From this you  may assume that numbers ending in 0 and 5 are my favourite, but that is incorrect, mostly for aesthetic reasons.
7 and 3 are my favourite, because they are prettier.
8 and 2 come in close second.
Then 5 and 0.
And lastly, the horrid so close numbers that I mentioned above.

2 comments:

  1. these indicators seem like they are pointing more towards ocd than your weirdness ;)

    I kid <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY FUNNY!
    I love 7 and 3 as well and I never knew why just that I thought HEY those are 2 awesome numbers but you know what they are pretty and that could be the reason I enjoy them... one of my life problems SOLVED! Thanks for that!
    Megan

    http://pleasedriveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete